Bob, they are call windlace. We just got thru installing the two piece headliner in my friend 46 truck and we had to take all the inside trim off to get it in. I would put the rear window panel in and get it screwed in (you do not have to put the window in yet). The windlace, trim, and the rear panel all share some of the same screws. you also have to have the front upper panel install before the headliner. The front goes in first, I install the center support bracket and had the screws loosely installed between the two piece bracket. The headliner pieces have holes and slots one you pre fit it you will see where they go. I put the headliner piece up and used the side screws to hold it in place until I had every hole lined up and then I put the trim pieces in. Go to the rear and do the same thing. It is going to take two people to do this right, but it can be done with one. After this you can put your windlace in by taken one screw out at a time and work the windlace around the inside of the door between the trim pieces. Once you are happy tight everything up. Good luck Jerry
Last edited by Ocala37truck; 02/19/2015 10:04 AM.