The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,136
Posts1,056,425
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,709
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,709
I received my notice from Daytona Beach Street Rods about the Spring Turkey Run. Dates this year are March 27-28-29.

They are offering club parking. We did this a couple years ago and had a Florida Gab-fest.

Does anyone want to do this?



Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 137
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 137
I would like to join in and drive my 1935 chevy truck there. I spoke with you at the vintage truck show at Paquett's Historical Farmall Museum about a year ago.


"Save your's or someone else's Grandfather's CLASSIC TRUCK"
1934 1.5-Ton Big Bolts ~ Gallery page https://www.facebook.com/Grizzle-Vintage-Parts-1446215762368948/
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 273
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 273
A little off topic. I haven't been to a Turkey Run in years but just bought a 1953 3800. Is the swap meet pretty good as far as used parts and are the prices reasonable? I might be looking for front fenders and a seat or some smaller items. Stuff that isn't good to ship. I'm just north of Jacksonville, so only 1.5 hour drive for me.

Larry W.


1953 3800 Dually Flatbed
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,709
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,709
Larry, Congrats on your purchase.
I haven't found any body parts there or other swap meets here in Florida.
There will be vendors for new small parts.
I have found better luck putting want ads in the parts wanted section here on the 'bolt.
There are ways to ship larger items cheaply. Fastenal is a good source for cheap shipping.
Good luck.


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 273
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 273
Thanks,

I forgot where this thread was, so just got back to it.

I may still go.

Larry W.


1953 3800 Dually Flatbed
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,709
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,709
We don't have enough interest to get reserved spaces.

I have found the spring Turkey Run has a smaller attendance.

This makes it easier to have a group get together without reservations.



Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!


Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0