| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,427 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,709 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,709 | I received my notice from Daytona Beach Street Rods about the Spring Turkey Run. Dates this year are March 27-28-29.
They are offering club parking. We did this a couple years ago and had a Florida Gab-fest.
Does anyone want to do this?
Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 137 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 137 | I would like to join in and drive my 1935 chevy truck there. I spoke with you at the vintage truck show at Paquett's Historical Farmall Museum about a year ago. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 273 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 273 | A little off topic. I haven't been to a Turkey Run in years but just bought a 1953 3800. Is the swap meet pretty good as far as used parts and are the prices reasonable? I might be looking for front fenders and a seat or some smaller items. Stuff that isn't good to ship. I'm just north of Jacksonville, so only 1.5 hour drive for me.
Larry W.
1953 3800 Dually Flatbed
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,709 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,709 | Larry, Congrats on your purchase. I haven't found any body parts there or other swap meets here in Florida. There will be vendors for new small parts. I have found better luck putting want ads in the parts wanted section here on the 'bolt. There are ways to ship larger items cheaply. Fastenal is a good source for cheap shipping. Good luck. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 273 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 273 | Thanks,
I forgot where this thread was, so just got back to it.
I may still go.
Larry W.
1953 3800 Dually Flatbed
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,709 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,709 | We don't have enough interest to get reserved spaces.
I have found the spring Turkey Run has a smaller attendance.
This makes it easier to have a group get together without reservations.
Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | |
| |
| |