The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Still At It, 3800GUY, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny), 113 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,134
Posts1,056,402
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 32
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 32
on the web? I'm looking for some autobody estimate sheets that I can download from the web that have basic sketches of all sides of cars and trucks that you can circle trouble spots and get a rough idea of the work required. I have a few friends that are looking for vehicles and I usually come across lots of interesting vehicles and it would be nice to have a sheet that I can just quickly circle the bad rot, dents etc. to refer too.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Lorne


MbOutdoors (Lorne)
1952 Chev 1300
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 398
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 398
Lorne, that sounds like a fantastic idea, a good way to let someone know at a glance if they should say "hit me" or "fold." wink I don't have a quick source offhand, but I might suggest a couple of ideas. First off, I have a book called "How To Build A Street Rod" authored by Frank Oddo-a great reference book on the topic and an interesting read. He suggests in his "Searching For A Project" chapter that you make up a simple written form that will allow you to check off/comment on problem areas, etc that you see on a potential vehicle. This will allow you to sit down and consider it at your leisure after you get home. If you're looking for some type of generic "truck" or "car" pix, you might try a "Clip Art" or similar graphics program which has samples of this type of picture, then it would be a simple job to make up your own basic forms. Hope this helps, maybe give you some ideas of your own! smile

Regards,
Wannabe smile


"Don't expect anything and you'll never be disappointed"
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 32
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 32
Thanks Wannabe, I must have been having a brain fart. The though of clip art never even crossed my mind, and that would probably work great. That way I can put the pictures on there for reference purposes and a checklist below or on the back. I'll try that tonight, and use up the company's toner instead of my own.

Lorne


MbOutdoors (Lorne)
1952 Chev 1300

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0