The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Peggy M), 169 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,214
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1071045 12/01/2014 4:53 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,961
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,961
Zoro tools has a 30% off and free shipping Cyber Monday sale today. I just got through ordering a Millermatic 212 with a Spoolgun and 6 rolls of wire. Some of my guys don't like a push pull welder with aluminum. The discount code is HOLIDAY. I entered the code and and got over $800 off of already very competitive prices. I have bought a lot of tools from ZORO and have always been satisfied.

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
T
Ex Hall Monitor
Ex Hall Monitor
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
Do the tools come with a black mask and sword? grin


Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion.
Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,961
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,961
I'm not sure who they are, but a lot of their items have the same number as WW Grainger.

http://www.zoro.com/i/G3248944/?category=5157

http://www.grainger.com/product/WESTWARD-Transmission-Jack-1ZKY3?s_pp=false&picUrl=//static.grainger.com/rp/s/is/image/Grainger/5ML73_AS01?$smthumb$

I also bought one of those from Zoro yesterday also. We use a heavier OTC jack for transmissions, but these lighter ones work well for installing SPL 250 Drive shafts. I bought the same part number over 10 years ago from WW Grainger, and we just flat wore it out. 30% off the Zoro price made it very attractive.

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,961
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,961
I just spoke with a customer service representative at Zoro today about another matter. I asked the customer service rep what their relationship is with WW Grainger. She told me Zoro is wholly owned by WW Grainger. I don't have much incentive to buy from Grainger any more after finding out Zoro has the exact same stuff a lot cheaper.

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
G
.
.
G Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
I picked up a Millermatic 212 with a 30% off on St. Patrick's day sale. Also submitting a mail in rebate to Miller which should return another $100. Not quite a free welder but $870 off and free shipping sure helps!
I ordered it at noon (when the sale opened) and it was delivered just before noon less than 2 days later.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,961
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,961
I had an email from Zoro today. 25% off today. My wish list is getting pretty short after all of this.


Moderated by  MNSmith 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0