| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,695 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 70 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 70 | Replacing shaft bearings and would like to see a breakdown before I began disassemble.
ESum
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | Replacing shaft bearings and would like to see a breakdown before I began disassemble. Are you wanting to see the steering column bearings? I have photos of my 1965 steering column rebuild. They would be easier to share by email. Send me your email by PM and I'll reply with photos. Jay Column broken down photo 1 Lower bearing rebuild Shifter shaft Wiring Lots of parts
Last edited by Lugnutz; 12/02/2014 12:24 AM.
| | |
| |
| |