| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,298 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 13 | Looking at a 1938 3/4 ton cab C/K pickup 1500 placed on a 2008 gmc canyon 4x4 drive line engine 5 cyl automatic. Has anyone heard of this combo thanks . I think the canyon also came with a v8
Last edited by WP53; 11/17/2014 4:02 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy WP53, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking us, but Maple Leaf trucks were the two largest Canadian Chevrolet models, the 1600 series 2 1/2 ton and the 1700 series 3 ton, hope that helps. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 13 | I was asking if anyone has used the Canyon truck frame to do this mod, only the cab is on I am looking at the truck tomorrow. Maybe it is too large if it is 2/1/2 ton thanks | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | "Maple Leaf" with respect to a "cab only", is just a badge, cabs are all the same regardless
Bill | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | The 3/4 cab is the same as my 1 ton cab. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 13 | great thanks I noticed alot of S10 frames being used haven't seen any Cannion frames. 0r using the 5 cyl. 4x4 Looking to build a old school type truck.
Last edited by WP53; 11/17/2014 10:36 PM.
| | |
| |
| |