| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,348 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | I'm considering this aftermarket floor mat. Anyone have one or care to share their knowledge about this vinyl floor mat? I like the idea that it will be easy to clean. Raybuck Floor mat for 1965 C10 | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 434 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 434 | I am also in the market for 66 mats and would be interested in people's opinion in general, but don't want to steal your thread.
What other's are you looking at, if I may ask?
Last edited by R-Bo; 11/03/2014 3:22 PM.
R-Bo
1959 Apache 1/2 ton Big Window, Short bed Fleetside (under reconstruction) 1966 GMC 305V6 in the family
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,262 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,262 | Can't help with the Raybucks mat. Here's a link that my friend Mark did that details the mat he used. He is very meticulous, this might be a help to you. MIP Vinyl Full Floor MatJohn  | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | What other's are you looking at, if I may ask? I am also considering carpet and I imagine carpet would be better at reducing road noise. I am just now beginning to research my options. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 434 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 434 | Jay,
I ordered from stockinteriors.com as they appeared to have the same or close to the same product for a bit less. I say this because the color choices and codes appear to be identical.
Stock Interior is also who John's friend Mark used. (Contact info below.) Relatively speaking, they are "local" to us "Southern" bolters.
I will let you know how it looks and fits, but I would expect about the same results as documented in Mark's well-written article linked above.
I went with the dark grey color as it hopefully will not show dirt as much as black.
Good luck with your search.
Stock Interiors 273 Applewood Center Place, #329 Seneca, SC 29678 866-868-4577
Last edited by R-Bo; 11/14/2014 10:06 PM.
R-Bo
1959 Apache 1/2 ton Big Window, Short bed Fleetside (under reconstruction) 1966 GMC 305V6 in the family
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,262 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,262 | R-Bo,
Could you please post some photos once you get the mat installed, along with your thoughts regarding form, fit and function?
Thanks,
John | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 434 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 434 |
R-Bo
1959 Apache 1/2 ton Big Window, Short bed Fleetside (under reconstruction) 1966 GMC 305V6 in the family
| | |
| |
| |