I just picked up a vacumn system from a local plant that was making blades for wind turbines and was closing up shop. Prices were dirt cheap, I got a working Eurovac 2 in decent shape for $10.

Eurovac 2

It has a dust hose and an air hose combined - apparently you hook a sander up to the end that is vac ready, plug it in the air hose and the sander controls the vacumn as well through a pressure switch.

It looks pretty neat and new to me. Anyone have any experince with a system like this? Looks like dust would be minimal when sanding.

I also got this pretty much new for $20.

King dust collector

I think I might use this when I am sandblasting. Got a dust extraction system already but this looks much more powerful.

I passed on the 45 gallon drums of acetone and the 10 gallon pails of resin. LOL Did get 3 engine stands for $10 each tho...