| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,261 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 186 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 186 | Im using a 2bbl from an AMC 258 on my 235 .020 over. I like it alot. Was happy with the 1bbl carter I have as well. Eng runs alittle better with the 2 bbl.it also helps that I have an hei ignition. Some one asked for other carb ootions than what has been discussed...this is my option. | | |
| |
| |