| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,513 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 3 | Looking for information, pictures or measurements for where to place the template for a unity spotlight on the drivers side. Any help is appreciated. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 457 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 457 | I will be interested in this too, as I found an old Unity I would like to install on my '40. I still want to open the windshield!
1940 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup "KC" A day without sunshine is like, well, ..... dark! | | |
| |
| |