| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (1 invisible),
185
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy guys, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and to our American friends, Happy Columbus Day! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 241 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 241 | | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,074 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,074 | Oh, I'm glad you posted this. I wanted to say that, too.
I'll have to look up what the Canadian Thanksgiving is all about.
Is it a turkey day for you all, too?
Peg
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 | Lucky me.....I get ( 2 ) !! Happy Thanksgiving to all you bolters ! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 | Happy Turkey Day!!!---'cept if you are a turkey!
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 843 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 843 | Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians here. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 241 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 241 | Oh, I'm glad you posted this. I wanted to say that, too.
I'll have to look up what the Canadian Thanksgiving is all about.
Is it a turkey day for you all, too?
Peg Yes Peggy, its turkey and all the fix ins….way took much turkey!! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | yes, Canadian Thanksgiving is a harvest celebration same as the later US one, in the past Canada celebrated in November too, but it was changed [in the 50's] cuz by Nov all the harvesting is long over - and I appreciate that this year all Canada gave thanks for my birth  Bill | | |
| |
| |