The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (SNOYL, Hotrod Lincoln, MNSmith), 81 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,717
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#106175 04/01/2004 3:53 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
What do ya think, all photo shop of course and I haven't incorporated a logo on the door yet either but neat, I think.

[img]http://photo.starblvd.net/MunsonMotorsports/6-5-4.jpg[/img]

#106176 04/04/2004 3:36 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 543
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 543
Slick!!! grin


Pessimist - Sees glass as half-empty. Optimist - Sees glass as half-full. Gov't- Sees glass and takes it from you because you have a glass.
Political Correctness: A philosophical belief system bereft of common sense and logic, that supports and rewards ignorance and stupidity.

#106177 04/04/2004 4:35 PM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,445
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,445
Nice Graphics... and it would be the only one painted that color... what is it? Chartrues? (sp)


Another quality post.
Real Trucks Rattle
HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
#106178 04/07/2004 7:15 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
Rust, I was messing with the color/contrast/hue buttons and it came out that color which is differant and kinda cool, I call it 2tone green.
thx,
j

#106179 04/07/2004 7:40 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 398
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 398
Dunno about that colour.... eek

DIGGIN' those scallops, tho! grin

Nice truck, is it actually chopped, or is that more "digital customizing?" :confused:

Regards,
Wannabe smile


"Don't expect anything and you'll never be disappointed"
#106180 04/07/2004 8:51 AM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 198
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 198
I love the look of the truck (Fleetside:)!!!)and the color. Mercedes has a color similar to that on their little 2-door coupes. Kia also has a similar color for thier Rios. If you're going to do a 60's Kustom, then you have to have something eye catching like that. Throw in a ton of metal flake while you're at it.. smile


Attitude - The difference between an adventure and an ordeal!
Deja Moo - The feeling you've heard this bull**** before!
'63 Chev Fleetside Longbox 'Rusto-rod' 'Big Red'
'69 or'70 or ? Mantaray DuneBuggy
#106181 04/07/2004 3:26 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 4
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 4
Very nice...

Was it hard to do that in PSP???

Could you do any vehicle in PSP???

#106182 04/07/2004 3:27 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 4
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 4
sorry I thought you meant paint shop not photo shop...

Was it easy???

#106183 04/07/2004 5:05 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 336
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 336
Looks sweet !! Except for the chop top. I just don't like chop top trucks 65 and under. But my opinion only counts to me. I do however love that nasty green.

#106184 04/08/2004 9:28 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
I changed the wheels, outlined the scallopes, lowered the truck, and chopped the top using "windows paint".
Then used "photo deluxe (a cheap photo shop version)" software I got to re-color the truck.

Its fun and easy. Email me a pic of your truck and what you want done to it, then I'll mess with it and tell you how/what I did.
[email protected]

Heres what I started with...
[img]http://photo.starblvd.net/MunsonMotorsports/6-4-3.jpg[/img]

Good clean fun!
j

#106185 04/08/2004 1:16 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 132
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 132
i think i like the puke green better....

Kia?


i miss obscene phone calls...
#106186 04/08/2004 1:51 PM
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 141
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 141
I like the green better too,I'm gonna paint my truck green but not that dark,nice fixup though

#106187 04/08/2004 3:06 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 336
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 336
Its baby sh!@ green!

#106188 04/08/2004 5:27 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4
O
Junior Member
Junior Member
O Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4
That looks great!! Are you thinking green suede with glossy scallops? I do like the design.
What part of Phx are you at?


Where's this go?
#106189 04/08/2004 5:53 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
Oldskool,
I live south in chandler.
My friend (tempe) has a '55 **** club sedan and we usually hang with some of the other car guys/clubs at 35th ave on fridays and pavillions saturdays.
Mostly everyone is heading to Viva Las Vegas for the car show but next weekend I should be up in Scottsdale with my truck at the pavillions.
Swing on by and introduce yourself...

Heres photos of my truck and the ****
http://photo.starblvd.net/MunsonMotorsports?st=album&pg=5
Its a slow site.

Hows your truck coming, seen your website?


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0