The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (IHPWR, David Bush, Gdads51), 130 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,142
Posts1,056,472
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#105952 07/26/2003 10:39 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 12
J
jf
Offline
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 12
I am thinking about cutting off the rain gutter on my 66 C10 to avoid lots of patch work. Has anyone here done it, and if so do you have any photos or suggestions.

thanks
jf

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 55
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 55
You might want to check out this site www.67-72chevytrucks.com and talk to Nsane68(I think that's his name). I'm almost positive he's removed the drip rail before. Be aware it's a LOT of work. There is a seam under the rail so it's going to require welding, etc. I'll see if I can't find some of his posts on the site. The search on there is disabled right now. My name on there is jjk3 Hope this helps. John.

Here's an update for ya. It was stated that "Classic Trucks" did a major article on this in the July 2003 issue. Also the guy I was talking about is NSANE68!!! and here is homepage. www.phatcustoms.com


1968 Chevy C-10, 250 and 3 speed on floor, Hedman headers, Offy intake, Edelbrock 600cfm 4 barrel, HEI
1966 Chevy C-10, motor and tranny went into the '68. Waiting to be restored.

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0