| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TS3600, 55shaker),
86
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 219 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 219 | Hello All,
Does anyone have a 1958 and/or 1959 Master parts Catalog or know where I can find them? I already googled, dug through the Old car manual project, Chevy Old car manual project and GM wiki. They all included those years but do not have ones for those two particular years.
The four that I did find were 3/57, 10/57, 64 and 70 and it seems like on the later two the part numbers are really general and don't include superseded part numbers.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | I doubt one exists, they cover a range of years, so whatever you can find after 57 will be it, like the 64, but I'd expect one to have been out about 1960-61, you might check the vintage auto literature dealers or e-bay
Bill | | |
| |
| |