The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Hanks custodian), 264 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,139
Members48,435
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#105458 05/23/2003 2:18 PM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 43
G
Junior Member
Junior Member
G Offline
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 43
Would like to hear from anyone who has used replacement fenders from Brothers, Classic Chevy or whom ever. I have a 59 1/2 ton step side and might replace the right fender, was wondering if the quality is there and also about fit.

Thanks again, without this site I wouldn't have a clue!


rebuild not replace
#105459 05/23/2003 6:36 PM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 129
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 129
I used the new replacement steel front fenders on my 59 and I am very happy with them. Excellent quality, great thickness, and they fit wonderfully.

I did not use rear replacements though, but if the doors, and fenders are all being manufactured by the same company our trucks should live forever.


Blaine Dumkee
59 GMC 9314
Fort Smith NT
www.flickr.com/photos/northerngmc/

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0