| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (WICruiser),
191
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,184 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 154 | Every 2nd Saturday of the month at the Lowes located at The Rim is "Cars and Coffee." It's a free car show and all types of rides show up. Starts around 7am and is a good time. I will be there on the 13th, blue and white 55.2. Come by and said hi.
1955 GMC 100 Series 2
| | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 13 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2013 Posts: 13 | I just moved to SA and may stop by next Saturday. I have a 55.1 and was about to start the restoration but perhaps I'll wait another week. BTW: Know any good engine shops in the area that work on stovebolts?
David 1955.1 Deluxe Cab | | |
| |
| |