| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,130 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 102 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 102 | I have the switch but need to swop out the old motor and install the new 2 speed motor. I know it is under the dash up in behind the radio (I think).
How do I tackle this hard to get at little job???
eb's 63 4x4 (suburban in the gallery)
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 215 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 215 | I did mine while the instrument panel, ash tray and radio were out, which made it fairly easy. You also need to remove the wipers and front cowl vent panel to get at the wiper arm nut. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 102 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 102 | OK thanks....
Some time ago when I needed to replace the heater control arms with the kit a got ( someone ) kindly sent me photos and instructions which I followed and got it done......
anything out there re the 2 speed wiper motor. appreciate it as allways!!!
| | |
| |
| |