| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Bill Hanlon, TooMany2count, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, GDW, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,460 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 29 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 29 | Hey Gang, I'd like to swap over the door handles on my 49 to the later push-button style and was wondering if this can be done with just bolt on parts such as the handle and the latch mechanism? I realize there will be another hole needed in the door, but was wondering if main hole will be the same for the handle as well as for the latch mechanism to bolt up to? Anyone done this? I don't like the turn down handles, but do like not having vent windows.. A personal preference. Thanks guys!!!! Cheers  Dave | | | | | Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 217 I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants | | I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 217 | That is great Grigg, cause I was looking for a tech tip to do w/you're doing, thanks...joe
~ Joe Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets and Sign Your DONORS CARD. The Life You SAVE Might Be Someone You Know and LOVE. Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clarke | | |
| |
| |