| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (JW51, Gdads51, dt235sd, Gray_Ghost, Woodcmiami, Shaffer's1950, Nick in Manitou, 3 invisible),
71
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,997 Big Bolt Forum Co-moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Co-moderator Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,997 | I saw on one of my tractor pages a fellow was using PPG MP170 primer with MP 175 hardener. It doesn't have isocyanates so I thought it would be a good primer to use. However, when I went to ask at the local parts shop they said it's not available in Canada because of the recent updates in enviro "friendly" paints. Anyone in Canada know of a good epoxy primer.? A day without laughter is a day wasted- Charlie Chaplin When wrestling a grizzly bear, you have to keep at it until the bear gets tired, not when you get tired. 1948 Chevy 2-Ton | | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 | Looking at the MSDS for the hardener, they still call for air supplied respirators for spraying, and quite a bit of PPE in covering skin and eyes. May not have iso's but has plenty of other methyl-ethyl-bad-shtuff. MP175 MSDS | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | just ask after other PPG epoxies, it's a good brand and there's some available, I'm not sure about currently, but I believe I used DP40LF a few years back
Bill | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 55 | | | |
| |
| |