| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,683 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 52 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 52 | I took my hood of the 1950 and tore the motor and trans out yesterday. The passenger side arms on the hinge easily unbolted. The driver`s side I had one of the arm bolts just spin so I ended up taking the whole hinge right off the body. When all done, I rebolted everything up and now when you close the hood, the front is almost closed and the back seems to stay up about 2.5 inches off the firewall. What gives????? | | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 52 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 52 | | | |
| |
| |