| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 45 | I had my truck hit in the grill shell and bent the grill so bad I had to replace it. I use the same aftermarket grill from Jim Carter, but we cann't get it fit the shell. I know that the shell is bent and we need to fix that but I need the measurement of the shell opening to make sure it is the opening not the grill. Thanks Jerry
My first prewar and it will not be my last. Done with the 40 for my best friend. Got a 46 (year I was born) to build for me.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2014 Posts: 106 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2014 Posts: 106 | Jerry,
I have the grill shell still on the truck with trim and an extra albiet possibly bent shell.
If you can email pictures (email in profile) of what measurements you are looking for, I would be glad to send you what I have from both of mine.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 45 |
My first prewar and it will not be my last. Done with the 40 for my best friend. Got a 46 (year I was born) to build for me.
| | |
| |
| |