The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Shade Baby, LAROKE, Leo, John Dlugos), 222 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,182
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#104027 03/03/2002 5:09 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,438
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,438
Hi all,
I need to replace the brace on one of my rear fenders. Anyone know how I go about matching the rivits with the existing fender?


40 Chevy 1/2 ton
#104028 03/03/2002 9:28 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 31
5
Member
Member
5 Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 31
I posted a similar question a few weeks ago and people suggested using bolts, flat head screws with the slot ground down and/or filled in, etc. One guy mentioned a rivit site that I think I may order from to fit this need. http://www.bigflatsrivet.com

Good luck!


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0