| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
119
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | Hi all, I need to replace the brace on one of my rear fenders. Anyone know how I go about matching the rivits with the existing fender?
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 31 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 31 | I posted a similar question a few weeks ago and people suggested using bolts, flat head screws with the slot ground down and/or filled in, etc. One guy mentioned a rivit site that I think I may order from to fit this need. http://www.bigflatsrivet.com Good luck! | | |
| |
| |