| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,154 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2014 Posts: 35 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2014 Posts: 35 | I just purchased a 1935 1/2 ton truck that has a hydraulic brake set up. I believe the brakes are from a 1936 (everything from the master cylinder to the Brake/clutch pedals. Neither the clutch nor brakes have linkages. I need help understanding.the.linkage setup from the pedal to the clutch fork, and the brake linkage also. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,248 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,248 | About the only thing I see on the trucks back at this time is over on the Old Chevy Manual site. It seems the clutch in the 1/2 ton trucks worked the same as those in the cars of the same period. Don't show any pictures though..... | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,248 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,248 | | | |
| |
| |