The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 191 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 3
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 3
Hi all...loooong time since I was here, been away, been busy, been too long away.

Got dibs on 3 trucks, a 7 tonne 54, 7 tonne 47 & a smaller 47 truck (running 16" wheels, far smaller guards etc).
I say I've got dibs on them, becaus enone of them have been brought home & I've only seen them breifly.

Just wondering are the grilles interchagible from the larger trucks to the pickups?

Are the grilles/front fenders interchangible between 47 & 54.
Sadly all three trucks are pretty sad but I maybe able to make one good truck out of the three (they are really bad!)
I hope to start dragging them home next month but just wondering int he meantime, what I can shuffle between models with the least modifications?

Thanks greatly in advance,
Regards
peter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Peter, on the big trucks, everything from the cab forward is different. Different fenders, grills, hoods, etc.

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 3
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 3
Thanks Ken,
Maybe with a little modificcation I can make stuff fit & look factory. May have to narrow the grille a tad.
Thanks greatly...now I just gotta drag them all home :-)

Thanks again
Cheers
peter


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0