| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,354 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 5 | Has anyone ever installed shoulder harness safety belts in older chev PU? I have a restored '53 3100 PU with the original style lap belts. My wife will not let me take my kids out in the truck until I get modern shoulder - lap belts installed. Any advice on how to purchase and install these would be greatly appreciated! thnx | | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 454 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 454 | Timber, Welcome to the 'Bolt. There have been several discussions on the board on this subject. You will get several replies from folks who have done this. A couple of places to start would be Seat Belts in Vintage Trucks and Julianos . Juliano's sells the kits and has several step-by-step articles.
Jeff Nelson
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 5 | Thanks Jeff, The web link you provided is great, and is just what I need to put modern safety belts in my truck! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | anyone have an article on installing those Juliano's belt's in a '65-ish cab(65 is what I haev but I figure 63-66 cab's woudl be about the same for this situation) with the bench seat ? heh... thought I'd ask. -W | | |
| |
| |