| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (UtahYork),
215
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 217 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 217 | Got a question.... Does air in the line to a mechanical oil pressure gauge affect the reading? Should the line be bled before attaching to the gauge?
Last edited by capnduane; 06/15/2014 3:03 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | No I only base that answer on the fact that I've even using a clear poly line and when not running I see air gaps in the line, but when I run the truck the line is solid ...pic... | | |
| |
| |