| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 32 | Hello all, I've got a 61 Chevy C-10, 235, and it has no oil filter. Is this common? I thought by 61 they all had factory installed oil filters. As far as I know and was told by the original owner it is as it came from factory. Are there kits available to install a filter? Thanks | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,248 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,248 | I don't know if the 235 ever had the oil filter as standard equipment or not.
John | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 32 | Thanks Woogeroo, Great article, and that truck of yours is a beauty, I love the stepsides. I'll have to try to post some of mine. Thanks again. | | |
| |
| |