| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 24 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 24 | My project is currently solid baby blue with silver interior, no trim, fleetside. I'm planning to stick with the interior (at least till I wear out my new upholstery!) Can anyone provide info about the colors that this model came in? I suppose I could buy a sales brochure, but all I really want is the color choice!
The money I save as a mechanic, I spend on medical bills!
| | |
| |
| |