| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (baldeagle, Shade Baby, 1 invisible),
94
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,336 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 23 | This question I have probably has a really simple answer but here we go anyways. I ordered the new cardboard like headliner for my truck that came in 2 pieces, what is the easiest way to go about installing it correctly? I ask because I want to have it right the first time and also I figure some of you guys have done it a time or 2.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | On mine I did the back piece first. Start on one side above the door, towards the back cornerb and then work towards the other side across the back. I used an awl to help locate the holes through the metal trim piece, headliner, and into the holes in the interior sheetmetal of the cab. Then do the front piece in a similar way. It wasn't hard, but it can get frustrating at times. Just go slow and bend very carefully so as not to get creasing. I didn't wet it or anything, just worked slow and careful. | | |
| |
| |