| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,717 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 202 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 202 | Can someone direct me to instructions on mounting the Art-Deco hood ornament for a 51 Chevy 3100 pickup? Or at least how far up from the forward hood edge I need to drill the forward two holes.
I would greatly appreciate it.
Walt Williams La Verkin, UT | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 202 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 202 | No template. This is a clean original I found on eBay.
Walt | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 202 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 202 | Thanks.
I was wondering if that spot on the hood was for for tail hole, but I wanted to be sure.
Walt Williams
| | |
| |
| |