| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,384 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 45 | Guys, I am at the final stages of my restoration and I am running into a problem with the doors not being able to close when I put the lower gasket on and with a very thin aftermarket door panel. I had to put the windlace in very loose so the doors would close and now if I leave the lower gasket on the rocker panel the door will not close either, in fact I had to take the rocker panel off so the door would close with the panels on. I have had the shop take the cardboard off the bottom 5 inch of the door panel and leave just the vinyl, but with doing this I have no seal at the bottom of the door. Before I start doing something crazy with the bottom of the door area to get some clearance I want to check with you guys and see if anyone has had the same issued. Thanks Norm
My first prewar and it will not be my last. Done with the 40 for my best friend. Got a 46 (year I was born) to build for me.
| | |
| |
| |