| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
125
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,425 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 45 | It has worked fine for years. I went to crank it down and it locked up. Jiggled it around and got it to where I can "manually" pull it up and down. I took off the panel....WTF??? How do I access this thing to work on it???? | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 1,747 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 1,747 | If I read your tag line correctly this will be helpful: http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/shop/1948_51truck/51ctsm0109.htmFollow for the next few pages to get the class out and back in. My best guess for why it won't go down and gets stuck? Worn channel and worn rollers in the window support. Enjoy!
Steve H
| | |
| |
| |