| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (KEVINSKI, crenwelge),
108
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#10228 12/11/2002 3:03 PM | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 14 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: May 2001 Posts: 14 | Does anyone know where I can get a heater core for a 1953 Chevrolet pickup? The one I have is leaking and the local radiator shop can't repair it. Does anyone know of a place that can repair it? Thanks | | |
#10229 12/11/2002 3:25 PM | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 2,773 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 2,773 | Is this the economy with a round core or the deluxe with a rectangular core? Some of the on-line vendors sell the rectangular core. I was told the economy core is not available and most of the old ones are not repairable. 
Fred 52 3600 69 C-10
| | |
#10230 12/11/2002 11:01 PM | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 3,458 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 3,458 | Any radiator shop worth it's dip tank can order new cores in any size they want. Find a better shop.
Paint & Body Shop moderator A lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. | | |
#10231 12/12/2002 4:02 AM | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | There is a thread on here somewhere and OldCarKook supplied the name and number of a shop that has them. I think I also saw them on Jim Carter's website. My rad shop told me the same thing so I attempted my own repair, which held air pressure after. Some years from now I will test it for real. | | |
#10232 12/12/2002 7:57 AM | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 122 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 122 | Melvin,
I believe Golden State Parts has heater cores. 800-235-5717. But lots of $$$ | | |
| |
| |