| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,325 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 1,159 | Troy Duncan's buddy built this truck! Here's the link.Sorry! We can't get the pic's to magnify on "photobucket".
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/14/2014 11:56 AM. Reason: fix link
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,078 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,078 | Willy, Were the pictures taken in a small resolution? That's a mighty huge border around them. I checked Troy's other photos in the Bolt Bucket and they do the same. Other Bolters with their images in there, do no. So, I'll have to check that out. I will need to know his resolution and image sizes. Maybe they look okay on the layout page ... looking on page four. Also ... we PAY for this space on PB!! I'll have to find out why they are including ads on there. Booo! Peg
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/14/2014 12:03 PM.
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Peggy, I know this is off the Crew Cab subject but I cannot get large pics on PB also. No editing or anything in the last month or so, very frustrating. I'm thinking of bailing out and finding something else. Any one else having this problem. Nice Crew Cab of what I can see with a magnifying glass..lol. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | Peg, re adverts, from the "terms": No Ads: When you're logged into your Photobucket Plus account, you won't see any ads on Photobucket pages (note, viewers of your images within Photobucket will see ads unless they, too, have Plus accounts). Bill | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,078 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,078 | Bill,
Oh well that stinks. I wonder if they changed that from how it was in the beginning?
1936only - your pictures in your signature link look great! None of the ones I looked at were small. PLUS, what great photos. We need to get that truck(s) in the Gallery. If that's all the same truck, that's amazing!! We DEFINITELY need this story in the Gallery.
Peg
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Peggy, All I see when I get into PB is small photos and I cannot edit anything anymore. I would be posting pics but I can't move anything. They are not the same truck, the yellow '37 is my brothers Coe, and the Grey tandem is my '43 GMC. I've about given up on PB. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Sorry wetwilly5757, I had no intension of crashing your thread....Rick. | | |
| |
| |