I wanted to take a moment to make a personal endorsement (for what thats worth...)for a company that went out of its way to make a one time customer happy. The guys at
NOVAK CONVERSIONS out of Logan, Utah are great to work with.
I needed a new input shaft bearing retainer for my transmission. Novak machines and sells them (mainly for those using the 420 in rock crawlers)as well as replacement parts. I was also able to get the rubber boot that attaches to the top of the shift tower from them.
My problem was that when I got the retainer, the collar was too small for my input shaft. My L60 has a 1-1/2" shaft as compared to the normal 1-1/8". I was able to return the unit and they were going to give me full credit and then machine one for me using my old one as a pattern.
As luck would have it, they had one on the shelf that they had made as a custom order for someone that never took delivery. They did a straight swap and even shipped it to me without charge.
The new one fit perfect. Very good quality unit and it even came with bolts and a seal installed.
I recommend these guys to anyone as they are very quick in shipment; great to deal with; and have a desire to put out a quality product and provde excellent after-the-sale customer service.
Kevin Katzenberger