| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 2 | I'm curious and trying to find out what the production number as far as how many were produced for 1954 GMC Suburbans.
thanks for your help!
Los Guys CC
| | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | No such record were kept. I do know they are few and far between now days.
Do you have one?
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 2 | I've searched for info on this, also for pics of 54 GMC Suburbans, and do not find very much or either.
Yes i have one do you have one as well?
Los Guys CC
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 77 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 77 | | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | Yes, I have one. Click the link in my signature. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | Why would GM not keep records of how many of a particular vehicle they produced? | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 177 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 177 | there are no records of how many 36 suburbans were built that i can find | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 | was it because of a fire way back then ? 1951 3100 Chevrolet1951 Chevrolet Suburban CarryallImage"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams." "Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything" "If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | GM most likely produced production number reports during New Design & Advance-Design years (47-55). I have only seen model breakdowns for two years and series/size breakdowns for one other year. These are for Chevrolet trucks. I have not seen data for GMC trucks.
| | |
| |
| |