The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jon G, Gdads51, JW51, 3800GUY, TUTS 59), 197 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,103
Posts1,056,188
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 59
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 59
What is the best company to buy these from for a 1965 GMC I know this has been talked about but I can't find where


Bob May
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 321
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 321
Check with Steele Rubber Products. They are a bit more expensive than most, but the quality is also better.


1963 Chevy C20 Longbed Stepside
1978 Chevy K30 Custom Deluxe
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 59
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 59
Thank you I remembred that there was one that was more expensive but every said they were the best I have been working one the truck all winter hope to get it on the road this summer First time I have tried body work but I am learning as I go along doing fiberglass repair and then filling with body filler having a ball


Bob May

Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0