| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 116 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 116 | Can anyone tell me the length of the 1929-30 truck cab ? I've searched extensively for a body and /or frame specs chart with no luck ! Any and all help will be truly appreciated !
" The heart of the wise inclines to the right , but the heart of the fool to the left " - Ecclesiastes 10:2
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | Can anyone tell me the length of the 1929-30 truck cab ? I've searched extensively for a body and /or frame specs chart with no luck ! Any and all help will be truly appreciated ! Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your question. However, I chimed in to say that I checked the GM Heritage Center, and while the 1930 Chevrolet Truck Information Pack doesn't seem to have dimensions in it, there is still a lot of neat information in there, in case you hadn't seen it already. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | the 1930 info kit does have some dimensions [sideways], page numbered 15 [20 in the PDF numbering]
Bill | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | the 1930 info kit does have some dimensions [sideways], page numbered 15 [20 in the PDF numbering]
Bill I did see those, I just wasn't sure they were what the OP was looking for. Thanks for pointing that out! | | |
| |
| |