| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 44 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 44 | I pulled all of the screws from the inside widow trim on the passenger door but it will not come off. It comes loose everywhere but at the bottom of the vent window. Is there a tab or? | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 289 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 289 | I just finished my 52 GMC and I don't remember there being any tab on the inside trim around the window itself. Since it's only a matter of removing a few screws, why don't you try removing the drivers side too to see what you are up against. I seem to recall it's a pretty tight fit around the vent window and you might have to do a little gentle prying with some plastic tool that will not mar the metal. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 44 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 44 | Thank you, I will try that. | | |
| |
| |