| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 124 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 124 | I am planning on repairing my fenders on my 1965 Chevy C10; however, I was looking at tim Gibson on a youtube video repair his and he still had the hole on the fender brace to measure for when he cut out and welded in a new piece of fender brace so that lower mounting hole on the fender brace matched up. Well on my fenders those holes are long gone thanks to rust. Is my best bet to just replace the entire brace to eliminate this problem? I don't know why he didn't do that on the video. I would think it would be easier to just rid the whole old brace and install the new one since you get the whole thing. Any input on this is greatly appreciated. This will be my first real bodywork/patch repair but I intend on learning on this truck. We all gotta start somewhere. | | |
| |
| |