| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,433 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 25 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 25 | I am converting to VDO guages and have a bezel for my 1942 Chev 1/2 ton Pickup for the guages...I am looking for a source for the 2 turn signal indicators and the bright light indicator that will mount in the three small holes in the bezel.... any ideas? | | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | They generally come with the kit. Speedway motors has some LED lights in several sizes. They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | Google LED and get hundreds of sources. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 427 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 427 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 1 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 1 | Sorry - I thing I may have misunderstood, try checking the dolphingauges.com website, it is not an easy site to use, but if you can't find what you want you can call them, they are very helpful. -------------> I have ths same issue with my '55 (Dolphin guages). I hooked the signal indicators up to the generic indicators on my added turn-signal switch on the column and disabled the indicators there, but I am still working on the hi-beams. | | |
| |
| |