| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,614 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | I realize what the plates do, I was asking if they're for use with an S-10 body or AD body on an S-10 frame. The two applications are much different.
I don't believe that the LS motors are non-symmetric. That makes no sense. | | |
| |
| |