| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,086 Posts1,056,331 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 64 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 64 | I am doing a 230 to a 283 engine swap in my 63 c10 .Can I get away with runing a 6 cylinder 10 clutch with the 283.I was going to have the flywheel resurfaced and get a new clutch and pressure plate.I am not going to be hauling anthing heavy or drag racing this truck.I really did not want buy a new flywheel if I did not have to.If I do have to go to an 11 inch clutch is there any differance in the bellhousing on 6 cylinder trucks vs the eight ? Thank You for your advice Longhorn | | |
| |
| |