| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,384 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 224 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 224 | I'm wondering what the box panel under the rear fenders was painted? Was it body color or black? Seems to me it would have been body color. Also, does anyone know what originally was the INSIDE color of the four fenders? I've finally determined the original color and am considering how much paint I will need. | | |
| |
| |