| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
126
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 224 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 224 | Yes my PU is a late '47. AD truck. I'm bummed because someone removed the ID plate from driver pillar so I'm unable to accurately trace its history. It was repainted 'corvette yellow' somewhere along the line. Have found tho the original color was Mariner Blue. Due to the repaint it's really hard to determine what was the original paint scheme. That's why I ask so many questions!! I rely on experiences/suggestions from helpful peoplelike you. Thanks for your help! | | |
| |
| |