| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Jon G, Joe H, HandyAndy, greenie-reddy, Simso, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 90 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 90 | The 11.5 ring 14 bolt could work but its 8 lug. I've seen the 14 bolt steer axles and I was looking at that but once again 8 lug. If I can figure out how to make them 10 lug. I may try to get another ho52 or ho72 or whatever came in these trucks and build a steer from that. It would look more like a "factory" option. | | |
| |
| |