| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Jon G, Joe H, HandyAndy, greenie-reddy, Simso, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 90 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 90 | Im kind of wanting a daily 1.5 ton. An overall work truck but I want to go 4wd cause I can. Problem is a 1.5 ton steer axle. The Dana super 60 is what is used on the f550 front axle but its hard to find and stupid expensive. I found a 4wd 1.5 ton fire truck but I don't know if I want to buy another truck for the axle. Unless price was incredible. | | |
| |
| |