Originally Posted by BC59
Originally Posted by Pre '68 Dave
I am probably the only one here that likes Rochesters.

There is at least 2 of us Dave!
I'm got a 'B' from a '67 C50 on my '60 235 C10, runs strong & smooth. As far as fuel leaks I've had good results using very light film of loc-tite Pipe sealant w/ teflon on either side of the air horn to fuel bowl gasket. Can't be too badly warped and only a very light film of sealant on gasket. Advised one guy to try this & he brought it to me with sealant in passages, little thinner next time!

Theres atleast 3 grin
I must have a later model "B" as it works very well. No hesitation, no warpage, starts good when cold, operates good when warmed up and was somewhat easy to rebuild.
Knock on wood grin

Dave